Are You Feeling Stuck?
The frustration of being blocked is not unique to creative types. Concentrated Coaching serves entrepreneurs, business leaders and also creatives who've gotten stuck: There is something you want to do. You have the skills to do it. You ought to be able to do it.
But it's just not happening. (Usually for reasons that make no sense.) And you're frustrated...maybe even overwhelmed or ashamed.
Read below to learn more about the categories of clients that I've helped over the years. If any one of these sounds like you, I hope you'll reach out.
- "I'm frustrated about getting to new business areas — they're always
out of reach, as if I had a block in writing the next book of business"
- "My last business tanked. I'm afraid to start again, but can't go back to corporate."
- "My business needs a breakthrough — in me! I'm not bringing my best self
to my business, and sometimes have a civil war inside that sabotages my results."
- "There's a book in me, but I can't get it out ... I'm afraid to start, and it's agony when I do try to write."
- "I'm writing every day, but it's junk ... I wish I could give this project up but I can't and I don't know what to do."
- "I need more clarity on my role now and expressing it with power.
It feels to me and my boss like I'm hiding out a bit, and not really engaged."
- "I'm not standing firm when I can, and ask questions even
when I know what's needed. My boss thinks I need backbone."
Career Shifts and Healing Workplace Trauma
- "I can't bring myself to network."
- "I can't ask for the money I think I deserve and need."
- "It's hard for me to call on new customers."
- "When I interview, I'm dragging brutal experiences from my last job along with me."
Phobias and Other Work
- "I've got this strange thing I seem to have no control over, and it gets in the
way of life and work." (Freeway driving phobias, tics, profuse sweating episodes, etc.)
Pick up the phone: (267) 629-2189
Drop me a line: email@example.com
Subscribe to get insights and resources from Mark — no spam, no more than six a year.