Core Intention Professional Intensives:
You can learn Anchoring to Core Intention℠ in several ways. The professional tele-class intensives build mastery-level skills so you can lead Anchoring to Core Intention℠ sessions. This training offers five 90 minute small group sessions over a two month period, supported by prepared material, demonstrations, and exercise dyads. I do them about once a year--so the next one should be late 2019 or early 2020.
- Intention: give you mastery-level skills to lead Anchoring to Core Intention℠ sessions with clients or others you serve. When you’re done, you’ll be able to help clients articulate what they want powerfully, as well as connect to their gifts and purpose on the planet. You’ll also have the skills to guide clients to a visceral experience of a future where desired outcomes are realized and gifts expressed, and give clients an “anchor” to bring the experience back into the present time. I’ll also teach body-based techniques to calibrate issues and outcomes (so clients can see how they’ve shifted as a result of the work you’ve led), and how to integrate these tools into the IFS (Internal Family Systems) model and other modalities.
- Format: 5-session tele-course meeting every two to three weeks* (so there's time during the holidays!). Expect five live small group learning calls (90 minutes each, both on-line video and phone participation options), recorded for participants who missed calls, want to review material, etc. Each call is supported with written materials (instruction, and exercises). Four of the calls will be focused on building specific skills (with a several week interval between them so you can practice). The last call will be help see what needs to be adjusted based on actual participant experience. Participants will be invited to a closed group so they can share questions and successes, and I'll monitor those questions and respond frequently.
- Workshop content will include how to introduce Anchoring to Core Intention℠ to clients; articulating client issues/outcomes; calibrating issues/outcomes (including body-testing modalities); eliciting clients' unique gifts; eliciting 'why I'm on the planet'; seeing the gift in how the client was blocked and gaining permission to proceed; time machine protocol (induction, improv techniques, re-entry); setting up and using anchors; integration with IFS and other modalities; and special issues and considerations.
- The standard tuition will be $697. I'll offer a $200 savings if you hold a spot at least one month in advance.
- Contact me to learn more, including the opportunity to join or hear a free demo/Q&A session on that was recorded on November 28 if you've never experienced this tool before. You'll not only learn what it is and how I'll teach, but also have a first-hand experience of how it works. As a result, you'll get a better connection to your own gifts and purpose on the planet.
- In addition to Anchoring to Core Intention℠ training, I also offer group and individual supervision, including for Internal Family Systems practitioners seeking certification.
If you have additional questions, please reach out by email, or schedule a short info call here.
Pick up the phone: (267) 629-2189
Drop me a line: email@example.com
Subscribe to get insights and resources from Mark — no spam, no more than six a year.